Since Thursday, January 24th:
First an old boyfriend, then two boys from a Magic tournament. Then quite a few guys at a bar. A worker at Cub.
A wink while driving, one of Kibbin's friends. A guy at work, then both men from Jimmy Johns just today.
It may BE pheromones, considering no noticed flirtations from women.
Remember the episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation called "The Perfect Mate"?
Well the woman comes aboard that gives off huge amounts of pheromones, and is empathic so she knows what every male wants. That's how I feel. It's crazy, I haven't been this sought after since I was single.
Scretly I'm loving every second of it.
![]() |
| I've heard this image is a LOT of men's "perfect woman". Of course, most of these men are on the internet and have weird fetishes. |

You ARE sexy. I flirt with you all the time, haha.
ReplyDeleteAnd I know how you feel. I've been feeling like I'm releasing SOMETHING that makes me flirtable these days. Spring fever?
Awww! I love flirting with you, it's fun.
DeleteIt might be spring fever, it might be just us being awesome.