September 15, 2010

Going Gaga

Kibbin and his friend C have been listening to Lady Gaga nonstop for the past week or so. It was fine at first, I enjoy her music. But after Day 3 or so of "Ale-ale-jandro" and "I want your love and I want your revenge" and don't for get "p-p-pokerrr face" I want to strangle the life out of her. I can't get the tunes out of my head.

Things got weird with Jkitty. She wanted me to text her when I was ready and I did, but then she was not herself with me. I read her blog and I understand why, but still. It kinda hurt, and I wasn't expecting that.

Had a pregnancy scare. I haven't had my period since July, so I took the little pee test. Negative, thank GAWD. I couldn't handle being pregnant. I have a friend in Alaska who would take the baby if I wanted to give it up for adoption, though. Honestly, I think it's all the stress fucking with my body.

I'm having some relationship problems with Kibbin. Even though this blog is personal, I'm not comfortable discussing those issues without his permission.

It was our One Year anniversary on the 12th. I tried to make him happy by buying him a bunch of lottery tickets. Still have yet to receive a present from him. That makes me sad.

Luna spent the day with A and her mother and brother. Dinah got fixed. Now Luna is sleeping at my feet, which she has been doing a lot lately.

I kind of want to just snap and go crazy and wind upin a mental hospital. But don't we all?

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so sorry Rachel. We should get together and talk sometime soonish, if you feel like you need another outlet.

    ReplyDelete