Lately someone has been really pissing me off. Someone has been egging the house all summer, putting fireworks on Kibbin's car, and otherwise vandalizing the property. Well now they "bricked" the router for our wireless Internet. It's a kind of virus specifically for routers. Meaning the only computer that gets our Internet is the desktop. They even changed the network to "LOL try now fuckers" just to insult me.
I wish I could get this person, face to face. I'd fuck them up soooooooo bad. They are just being a pussy and a coward, and I am fed up. I don't care if it's a 6'9, 450 lb man named "Bubba". I will smoke this person, sooner or later they will feel my wrath.
Other than that, I had an okay day. Mommy begins her chemotherapy on Monday, so Sunday will be the last time for a while that she will be able to move around without too much pain. So JJ, Mommy and me will go shopping at Ridgedale mall for hair bleach and clothes.
I'm going to bleach streaks in my hair. Then dye them funky colors. Like fuchsia.
No comments:
Post a Comment