August 18, 2010

Meh.

I didn't post this week yet because things have been hectic. Sunday I did go shopping with Mommy and JJ and we bought hair bleach and interesting hair colors to go with it. Like purple and red. It was fun.
Monday I had a date with Jkitty, and I think Mondays will be our thing. I hope so. My mind has been out of sync lately. She seems to want all of me right now! I can't do that. I have trust issues. Since I have bipolar disorder, I must confess. Every single time Jkitty has seen, emailed, or talked to me, I have been on a "high". I'm just now switching to one of my "low" periods, and it was right after I told her I loved her. Fuck. I just hope this doesn't ruin everything. As a warning, the next week to month time period will consist of my emotions dipping to irritability, anger, pulling away from those I care about, angst, anxiety, silence, reservation, sadness, apathy, and possibly suicidal tendencies. I take medication for this, but it only helps take the edge off.

My mind is strong. My will is extremely powerful. But I cannot overcome my lows every time they happen.

Tuesday I crashed mostly. Went to KFC, finally watched Twilight and New Moon with Kibbin.

Today I woke up around 9:30, a very rare occurrence in the life of the Kitty. When I wake up before noon, I get nauseous. Then a sharp pain hits my stomach. If I wait 15-20 minutes, it goes away. I can't eat or drink anything though, if I do it gets worse and doesn't go away until evening.

Chubs found a home with A. She is Dinah's human.

Kind of feeling alone and sad and angry. And there is nothing anyone can do to change it.

1 comment:

  1. hugs!
    glad chubs found a home.
    I would like Monday to be our day as well!
    I hear you I will be patent with you or at least try.

    I am not going anywhere unless you want me to. I do not think you ruined anything. I am glad we had a little high time together before this low period.

    hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete