August 12, 2010

Bad Moods

Kibbin was in a bad mood all day today. Normally he is easy-going and I can coerce him into doing pretty much anything. Today he was a total dick to me. I asked him to help me clean, and he flat-out cold cocked me verbally. Just now as I was typing, I covered the screen and he raised his voice at me and said he didn't care what I was writing. I hide it very well, but it is a BIG deal when he raises his voice. He hardly ever does, so it means he's really pissed off. Part of me jumps at the chance to fight with him because he's so laid back we argue once in a blue moon, but mostly I withdraw into myself and cry inside. I'm very fragile when it comes to him.
I don't like that husband. I like the sweet loving man I married. I mean I told him to grow a backbone, but not to me!



I talked with Jkitty for a long time on the phone. I think it's funny how the more she tells me, the more she thinks I will run. I'm not going to run. I even got to say hi to K. ^-^

I cleaned up my room again but there is a huge pile of clean laundry next to the bed. Cleaned the litter box, vacuumed, and sprayed fabric disinfectant on the carpets, chairs, and the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment