Okay, so I've been having a bit of marital troubles with Kibbin. From what I gather, he is too immature. He's like a child in the way that he wants what he wants NOW. He doesn't realize that quickies don't do it for me anymore. Sex should take more than 10 minutes! And whatever he wants, he gets. Even if it means spending my money on something he doesn't need. Like a burrito. When we have nice free dinners at home. But we'll get through it. We always do.
Today I've been trying to prepare for Monday. I have a date with Jkitty, and I'm nervous like I'm back in High School. What does she like to eat? What kind of games does she like? How can I possibly go another day with her without succumbing to my intense attraction to her? Do I need to clean my room? All that stuff.
I forgot to mention that Ravin is 26, and hates my body. If she were in charge I would have long wavy/kinky black hair and be about 120 lbs.
I need to sleep. I have to work tomorrow.

I am sorry things with Kibbin are not good. I am glad to hear that you always work things out :)
ReplyDeleteGiggles I wish I had read this before our date I could have answered the small stuff. In terms of the bigger stuff I am asking myself the same questions but am trying to remember that going slow will give us a better foundation for later and given the intensity already I think we both need that. This however is very hard to remember when I am lying with the alpha cat on top of me ;)